Re: st: constrained linear least-squares problems without using ML

From   Steven Samuels <>
Subject   Re: st: constrained linear least-squares problems without using ML
Date   Wed, 29 Jun 2011 17:50:51 -0400

Actually, the following message provides the solution:

you need to use -nl-.  See the example at: