[no subject]

Date   Wed, 29 Jun 2011 13:29:25 +0200

Dear List,
I'm having a hard time trying to calculate the standard deviation of the first difference of logarithms of daily exchange rates for the past 6 month (or 180 days).

As I'm using a huge dataset with daily data, I have gaps (or missings, if I use the fillin command before).

Any suggestions are very welcome!

Jetzt informieren: