Re: st: Question about fitstat for R2

To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu, Stata <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   Re: st: Question about fitstat for R2
Date   Wed, 29 Jun 2011 07:09:01 -0500

Why can't you use it? Are you getting an error, or what?

There are different versions of fitstat. SSC does not hat the most current version. -findit spost9- will lead you to the suite of commands that has the most current.

I don't think it works with factor variables, so that may also be your problem. And, I wouldn't be too optimistic that some other R2 measure will be much higher.