Re: st: Nonlinear Panel in Parameters

From   Maarten Buis <>
Subject   Re: st: Nonlinear Panel in Parameters
Date   Sun, 26 Jun 2011 17:55:59 +0200

On Sun, Jun 26, 2011 at 2:32 PM, hossein hosseini  wrote:
> I want to estimate a panel model which is nonlinear in it's parameters.
> Is there any specific command to do this?

There are many such commands. You get a full list of the official
commands by typing in Stata -help xt-. On top of that there are many
user written commands, the most general of these is probably -gllamm-,
see -ssc d gllamm-.

Hope this helps,

Maarten L. Buis
Institut fuer Soziologie