Re: st: Nonlinear Panel in Parameters

From   hossein hosseini <>
Subject   Re: st: Nonlinear Panel in Parameters
Date   Sun, 26 Jun 2011 11:21:46 -0700

Thank you for your answer, Maarten. I'm afraid I can't find the proper command.

My model is linear in it's variables, It is just nonlinear in the parameters.
Indeed my model is a production function which contains a stream of
the whole past investments:

i:different industries
t: year

So how can I estimate this model with xtreg command?

Thanks again,
Hossein Hosseini.