Re: st: Complex Stata Code Examples

Subject   Re: st: Complex Stata Code Examples
Date   Thu, 23 Jun 2011 12:50:47 -0400

On Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 7:39 AM, Mayank Mishra <mayankm16@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have been just briefed about my job and for the starters it involves
> data management through Stata. So, should I read the Data Management
> manual as well. Please share if you have some other tips or resources
> to look into.

Get J Scott Long's "Workflow" book and Michael Mitchell's "Data
Management" book from Stata Press and go through them, for the
starters. Then when the real problems start hitting you on your job,
apply their concepts to what you are assigned to.