st: Complex Stata Code Examples

From   Mayank Mishra <mayankm16@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Complex Stata Code Examples
Date   Tue, 21 Jun 2011 20:07:20 +0530

Hello all,

I need to learn Stata programming proficiently, for an upcoming task.
I am an economist with a little bit of coding experience in JAVA. My
idea of learning programming is to have a problem statement and
learning while solving that problem. So, I request you to please
suggest some source or anything where I can get a little bit complex
problem statement, along with its do file, so that I can check my
progress.

Thanks in advance.

Mayank