st: Accessing and using *.do file filename

From   "Nancy Briggs" <nancy.briggs@adelaide.edu.au>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: Accessing and using *.do file filename
Date   Wed, 22 Jun 2011 13:13:21 +0930

Hello,

I am looking for a way to capture the name of the *.do file I am currently
using so I can display it in the
output file I create.  c(filename) returns the most recent data file, and
dir *.do does list the *.do files in the current directory, but I can't seem
to extract the current *.do file's name.

Many thanks!

Nancy Briggs
Data Management & Analysis Centre
nancy.briggs@adelaide.edu.au