st: Principal Dynamic Modes

From   u.atz@lse.ac.uk
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Principal Dynamic Modes
Date   Mon, 20 Jun 2011 10:32:02 +0100

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if principal dynamic modes (PDM) are already implemented in a Stata program (as e.g. described in Choi and Gutierrez-Osuna, 2009).

As I have little experience in signal processing or biostats in general, you may want to suggest also something else.

Thanks,
Ulrich

Choi, J., & Gutierrez-Osuna, R. (2009). Using Heart Rate Monitors to Detect Mental Stress (pp. 219-223). Presented at the Proceedings of the 2009 Sixth International Workshop on Wearable and Implantable Body Sensor Networks, IEEE Computer Society.