R: st: RE: descogini with weights

From   "antonella.tantari@libero.it" <antonella.tantari@libero.it>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   R: st: RE: descogini with weights
Date   Mon, 13 Jun 2011 16:46:09 +0200 (CEST)

Do you know if there is another stata command for gini index decomposition able
to support weights?
Many thanks
Antonella

typically indicated in a help file. The help file doesn't mention weights and
the code shows that weights are not supported.