RE: st: Leamer's Extreme Bound Analysis and Fixed Effect

From   Nick Cox <n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk>
Subject   RE: st: Leamer's Extreme Bound Analysis and Fixed Effect
Date   Thu, 9 Jun 2011 16:51:37 +0100

Except that the 95% significance level does not correspond to the 95% confidence interval!

Nick
n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk

Maarten Buis

On Thu, Jun 9, 2011 at 5:36 PM, P. Lopes-Monteiro wrote:
> Another question I have is regarding level(.) and ci(.). If I want to get
> significant results at the 95% significance level, do I have to set level
> and ci .95?

The answer to that question is literally in the help-file of -eba-.