Re: st: Leamer's Extreme Bound Analysis and Fixed Effect

Subject   Re: st: Leamer's Extreme Bound Analysis and Fixed Effect
Date   Thu, 9 Jun 2011 13:46:33 +0200

On Thu, Jun 9, 2011 at 1:34 PM, P. Lopes-Monteiro wrote:
> Also, is it possible to do a robust estimation with the built in Leamer's
> EBA?

As was explained before, there is no such thing as "the built in EBA".
There is only the "user-written -eba-, which is available from SSC".
Stuff like that is important because we need to know exactly what you
are talking about. How can we help you, if we do not know what you are
talking about?

As you can see from -help eba- there is no option for robust, so the
answer is no.

-- Maarten

Maarten L. Buis
Institut fuer Soziologie