st: generalized impulse response function

From   "b.tracy" <>
Subject   st: generalized impulse response function
Date   Wed, 8 Jun 2011 13:30:48 -0700 (PDT)

I am wondering how to estimate generalized impulse response functions in Stata- can anyone help?

I realize this same question was asked to the listserve by another user in October 2008, but I cannot find any responses, explanations, or updates.

Thanks for your help.