st: Coefficients in xtpcse

From   bjoern.dingsda@gmx.de
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Coefficients in xtpcse
Date   Wed, 08 Jun 2011 20:55:06 +0200

Dear Stata users,

I am running a xtpcse with 4 independent variables, with N=29 and t=19, and options AR(1), rhotype(tscorr).

I understand the output of STATA and the coefficients printed, they all seem plausible regarding the data. But how can I tell STATA to print not only the estimated regression coefficients (B), but also the standardized coefficients (beta), to determine the weight of the independents within the model? In standard OLS regressions, there is an option "beta" to report the beta coefficients. In xtpcse, however, there is no such option. Putting "beta" as option after a xtpcse command returns "option beta not allowed".

Is this xtpcse-inherent, i.e. that it is simply not possible to calculate betas in in xtpcse or is there some other point I missed?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Björn