Re: st: reshape WDI from wide to long format

From   JP Azevedo <jp.statalist@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: reshape WDI from wide to long format
Date   Thu, 2 Jun 2011 21:27:01 -0400

Hello Sami,

The stata module wbopendata does have an embeded option that does the
reshape in one shot. You just need to enable to long option.

Try the example below:

wbopendata, language(en - English) topics(2 - Aid Effectiveness) long

Best,

JP