Re: st: plot population distribution over sample histogram

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: st: plot population distribution over sample histogram
Date   Thu, 2 Jun 2011 21:07:05 +0100

Some technique

. sysuse auto
(1978 Automobile Data)

. histogram mpg , addplot(function normalden(x,26,10), ra(10 42))

But -qnorm- is a better method in my view.