st: plot population distribution over sample histogram

From   jacques detiege <>
Subject   st: plot population distribution over sample histogram
Date   Thu, 2 Jun 2011 14:11:28 -0500

All -
I would like to plot the normal curve for my population (mean=80,
SD=10) over a histogram for a set of sample scores.
I have only been able to produce the normal distribution of my sample
data over the histogram.
Using STATA, how would I produce a graph of both the normal curve for
the population and the histogram for the sample data?
Thanks for the help

Jacques J Detiege, MEd
Xavier University of Louisiana
JDetiege @ XULA . edu