Re: st: mi estimate using gllamm and pweight

From   Stas Kolenikov <>
Subject   Re: st: mi estimate using gllamm and pweight
Date   Wed, 1 Jun 2011 22:01:07 -0500

On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 4:45 PM, Wike, Traci <> wrote:
> Thank you all for your feedback. I have one additional question re: this topic.
> I have created my propensity score weights using logistic regression. The variable name is psb. However, when I add pweight (psb) to my model, it does not read the probability weights. How do I create these so that gllamm will use my weights?

-gllamm- has a pretty peculiar idea about the weights. The -pw(wgt)-
option implies that the level 1 weight variable is "wgt1", level 2
weight variable is "'wgt2", etc. Typically, only one of these weight
variables is really informative, and others are just set to one.

Stas Kolenikov, also found at