RE: st: mi estimate using gllamm and pweight

To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu, "statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu" <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   RE: st: mi estimate using gllamm and pweight
Date   Wed, 01 Jun 2011 22:05:34 -0500

At 06:40 PM 6/1/2011, Wike, Traci wrote:
thanks, Richard. the error message states: probability weight variables not found. I feel like it has something to do with how the weight is defined. I just can't figure out how to do it differently.

Try googling gllamm pweight. These hits appear relevant:

http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2003-10/msg00039.html

http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2007-04/msg00402.html

http://statalist.1588530.n2.nabble.com/st-gllamm-with-pweights-td4252163.html

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463