RE: st: mi estimate using gllamm and pweight

From   Richard Williams <>
To, "" <>
Subject   RE: st: mi estimate using gllamm and pweight
Date   Wed, 01 Jun 2011 22:05:34 -0500

At 06:40 PM 6/1/2011, Wike, Traci wrote:
thanks, Richard. the error message states: probability weight variables not found. I feel like it has something to do with how the weight is defined. I just can't figure out how to do it differently.

Try googling gllamm pweight. These hits appear relevant:

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME:   (574)289-5227
EMAIL:  Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.Edu