RE: st: mi estimate using gllamm and pweight

From   "Wike, Traci" <twike@email.unc.edu>
Subject   RE: st: mi estimate using gllamm and pweight
Date   Wed, 1 Jun 2011 23:40:47 +0000

thanks, Richard.  the error message states: probability weight variables not found.
I feel like it has something to do with how the weight is defined. I just can't figure out how to do it differently.

From: owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu [owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu] on behalf of Richard Williams [richardwilliams.ndu@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2011 8:16 PM
To: statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu; statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject: RE: st: mi estimate using gllamm and pweight

At 04:45 PM 6/1/2011, Wike, Traci wrote:
>Thank you all for your feedback. I have one additional question re:
>this topic.
>
>I have created my propensity score weights using logistic
>regression. The variable name is psb. However, when I add pweight
>(psb) to my model, it does not read the probability weights. How do
>I create these so that gllamm will use my weights?

Are you getting an error message, or do you get the same results both
with and without weights, or what? It isn't clear what the problem
is. Above you have a space -- pweight (psb) -- if that is what you
actually typed you may need to delete the space. The help for gllamm
provides some additional details about how to use pweights -- it
sounds like gllamm makes you do a bit more work than most Stata commands.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME:   (574)289-5227
EMAIL:  Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.Edu
WWW:    http://www.nd.edu/~rwilliam