Re: st: mi estimate using gllamm and pweight

From   Richard Williams <>
To, "" <>
Subject   Re: st: mi estimate using gllamm and pweight
Date   Tue, 31 May 2011 10:04:21 -0500

At 08:30 AM 5/31/2011, Wike, Traci wrote:
Hello everyone,

I am running a multi-level model with multiply imputed data and using propensity score weights. Because xtmixed does not allow pweights, I am using gllamm. Yet, when I try to run the model using mi estimate: (to account for the imputed data), I receive a message saying that mi estimate is not supported with gllamm. Does anyone have suggestions for how to handle this?

You can try

mi estimate, cmdok:

See the help for -mi estimate-. Use at your own risk. It is pretty easy to get a program to support mi, so if gllamm does not do so it may be because (a) the authors of gllamm think it is a bad idea, or (b) they haven't gotten around to adding support yet. And, as Maarten says, Lord only knows what you've got once you combine this many different techniques.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME:   (574)289-5227
EMAIL:  Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.Edu