st: mi estimate using gllamm and pweight

From   "Wike, Traci" <>
Subject   st: mi estimate using gllamm and pweight
Date   Tue, 31 May 2011 13:30:07 +0000

Hello everyone,

I am running a multi-level model with multiply imputed data and using propensity score weights. Because xtmixed does not allow pweights, I am using gllamm. Yet, when I try to run the model using mi estimate: (to account for the imputed data), I receive a message saying that mi estimate is not supported with gllamm. Does anyone have suggestions for how to handle this?

Traci L. Wike, MSW
School of Social Work
325 Pittsboro St., CB 3550
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3550