st: Re: Something similar to translate for smcl to cmdlog?

From   graupel75@gmail.com
To   Statalist <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: Re: Something similar to translate for smcl to cmdlog?
Date   Tue, 31 May 2011 09:31:07 +0800

Greatly appreciated Nick! Still playing with log2html to get just the
output I want (so far missing or omit has not worked), but even having
commands in blue and everything else in white (invisible) simplifies
editing by an order of magnitude or so.