Re: st: Something similar to translate for smcl to cmdlog?

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Something similar to translate for smcl to cmdlog?
Date   Mon, 30 May 2011 14:41:36 +0100

It's programmable, but I don't know of an existing program. Some hints
are embedded within the code for -log2html- (SSC).

Nick