Re: st: RE: Detect use of svy: prefix

From   Richard Williams <>
To, <>
Subject   Re: st: RE: Detect use of svy: prefix
Date   Wed, 25 May 2011 12:49:12 -0500

At 11:25 AM 5/25/2011, David Radwin wrote:
It seems to be the case that e(prefix) will include the value "svy" after
running a svy: command. So you could try something like this

. if strpos("`e(prefix)'","svy")==0 error

adding an error number if you care to.

Thanks David. However, I don't think e(prefix) is ereturned until after your program has been run, so I don't think that works.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME:   (574)289-5227
EMAIL:  Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.Edu