st: Detect use of svy: prefix

From   Richard Williams <>
Subject   st: Detect use of svy: prefix
Date   Wed, 25 May 2011 11:52:01 -0500

Is there any way to tell if the svy: prefix has been used when calling a command? I have a quirky program where some options work fine with svy: but others don't, so I'd like to be able to issue an error message in the problematic situations.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME:   (574)289-5227
EMAIL:  Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.Edu