Re: st: Re: Unexpected results with merge with update option

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: st: Re: Unexpected results with merge with update option
Date   Wed, 25 May 2011 07:41:08 +0100

What's going on here is that laurendeason is using Nabble to send to
Statalist. That's fine for laurendeason, but I think it's a good
principle and good practice not to assume that everyone else does. The
reference to "you" is to a posting by Robert Picard which can be found

After more than a year, it would have been helpful to copy the
original posting and not oblige anyone to go hunting for it, even if
the hunting is a mouse-click.