st: RE: egen anycount

From   Nick Cox <>
To   "''" <>
Subject   st: RE: egen anycount
Date   Thu, 19 May 2011 14:41:16 +0100

Well, I've known about this problem for almost 20 years and still find some aspects of it difficult to think about!

daniel klein

Nick, thank you very much for pointing this out (again). Despite a lot
of FAQs and the precise official documentation on this issue, I simply
seem to stop thinking partway.