RE: st: reshape WDI from wide to long format

From   Nick Cox <n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk>
Subject   RE: st: reshape WDI from wide to long format
Date   Mon, 16 May 2011 20:07:55 +0100

Sorry, but I am not going to go away to read a paper to try to understand your question. Whether I helped to write it is immaterial.

Someone else may be willing to engage with you on your own terms, or know what you are talking about.

Nick
n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk

Sami Alameen

I meant the second reshape, As you know I had to reshape long first
THEN reshape wide, the problem appeared after the reshape wide.