Re: st: Bootstrap error message

Subject   Re: st: Bootstrap error message
Date   Wed, 11 May 2011 13:15:41 -0400

Eric <eric.de_souza@coleurope.eu>:
I still have a book in the q:
http://www.statapress.com/forthcoming.html
Stas refers to a printed draft from September 2009, which I have
foolishly fiddled with around the margins for a long time.
Ask me in person for more details, if you go to
http://stata.com/meeting/chicago11/