Re: st: plotting a regression function with time-dummies indicating structural breaks

From   Oliver Jones <ojones@wiwi.uni-bielefeld.de>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: plotting a regression function with time-dummies indicating structural breaks
Date   Tue, 10 May 2011 17:41:00 +0200