Re: st: plotting a regression function with time-dummies indicating structural breaks

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: plotting a regression function with time-dummies indicating structural breaks
Date   Tue, 10 May 2011 15:01:35 +0100

-twoway function- has been around since Stata 8 (2003). Its use of x
regardless of whatever x might be in the data is documented. Its
capacity for small surprises when you want to use some or all of your
data as well is less surprising on brief examination. I agree that
there is a case for considering a tweak of the documentation here, but
I see no evidence that -twoway function- does not work as intended.

Nick