Re: st: message

From   Neil Shephard <nshephard@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: message
Date   Tue, 10 May 2011 11:09:56 +0100

On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 10:51 AM, Dan Bergov <danbergov@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi! I tried to post 2 questions yesterday on the forum but neither was posted. Can someone tell if I did something wrong.Hope this one is posted.

The archives show that you posted twice on the 3rd May, once on the
4th and 7th and once today (at least in the month of May).

As to what you've done wrong I've no idea, you could have sent it to
the wrong address thanks to a typo, or you could have included an
attachment which you shouldn't do.  Or perhaps you sent it from a
different email account that you haven't subscribed to Statalist with.
 Who knows?  Not me thats for sure.

Neil
--
“Truth in science can be defined as the working hypothesis best suited
to open the way to the next better one.” - Konrad Lorenz

Email - nshephard@gmail.com
Website - http://kimura.no-ip.org/