Re: st: message

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: message
Date   Tue, 10 May 2011 11:08:47 +0100

The usual reasons for posts not appearing are explained in the
Statalist FAQ, which you were asked to read before posting. These are

1. Sending a post that is formatted (e.g. in HTML) and/or with
attachments, i.e. not unaccompanied plain text. The Statalist software
tries to trap such posts, although it is not always successful.

2. Posting from an address other than that known to Statalist.

Nick