Re: st: Creating a new variable conditional on the values for 2 other variables

From   "Christian Holz (Stata list)" <statalist@holz.ca>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Creating a new variable conditional on the values for 2 other variables
Date   Mon, 9 May 2011 20:57:13 -0400

Hi,

generate C=A
replace C=B if !missing(B)