Re: st: Executing do-file yields no output

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Executing do-file yields no output
Date   Mon, 9 May 2011 10:29:36 +0100

This is precisely as intended. -do- rather than -run- is silent. What
output would you expect from these commands if they work as intended,
i.e. with generating error messages?

Nick

Please note the request to use real names on Statalist.
http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/res/statalist.html#tojoin

On Mon, May 9, 2011 at 10:18 AM, George Mailbox <[email protected]>