Re: st: imputation of missing dates

From   roland andersson <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: imputation of missing dates
Date   Sat, 7 May 2011 15:22:44 +0200

Yulia

I wonder why you need to define a date when the invited participant
did not turn up? What will you do with this date? If you really need
this date I wonder if you have the date when the invitation was sent?
If you have I would propose that you define the number of days after
the invitation that the examination took place (for the responders)
and impute this number for the non-responders.

Greetings

Roland Andersson