Re: st: xbu option in xtreg postestimation

From   Scott Merryman <>
Subject   Re: st: xbu option in xtreg postestimation
Date   Fri, 6 May 2011 07:25:35 -0500

Since the intercepts do not change can't you get just carry the u
values forward:

webuse grunfeld,clear
xtreg invest mval if year <1947, fe
predict xb,xb