st: Add single Point to Scatter

From   "Rilke Rainer Michael" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Add single Point to Scatter
Date   Thu, 5 May 2011 10:02:49 +0200

Hello Stata-List,

does somebody know how I can add a single point to a scatter plot,
without generating a new entry in my data table?
I need this to mark a theoretical prediction one of my models make and
it would be interesting to mark it with a single dot different from
all others.

Kind Regards,