Re: st: c(mode) with console Stata on OS X

From   Phil Schumm <>
Subject   Re: st: c(mode) with console Stata on OS X
Date   Mon, 2 May 2011 11:50:28 -0700

On May 2, 2011, at 11:29 AM, William Gould, StataCorp LP wrote:
So we will fix it, but we are not going to rush. In the meantime, I recommend using $S_MODE. It works today, and it will work tomorrow.

Thanks for the speedy reply -- this is exactly the information I was looking for.

-- Phil