st: worker specific time trends

From   Paula Garda <>
Subject   st: worker specific time trends
Date   Mon, 2 May 2011 11:42:42 +0200

Hi Statalisters:

I have a large panel data of individuals. I am estimating a fixed
effect model, and I want to include worker-specific time trends (in
order to account for time varying unobserved factors). Since I have
many individuals, I cannot include the trend interacted with
individual dummies. I have seen there is a xtfeis command, that has
been presented in the 2010 German Stata Users Group meeting, but I
cannot find the ado files.
How can I do this in Stata?
Thank you!