st: Putting Coefficients in the same column with esttab/estout

From   emanuele mazzini <madsoenistata@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Putting Coefficients in the same column with esttab/estout
Date   Thu, 28 Apr 2011 16:55:52 +0200

Dear all Stata users,
I have just finished running a lot of estimates that i have saved on
my computer with the command estwrite (after having stored them with
estimates store). Now it comes to make some tables, but with both the
commands esttab and estout I cannot let some coefficients stay in the
same column. I can be more precise with an example. What i get with
either esttab (or even estout) is:

                      (1)             (2)             (3)
(4)             (5)             (6)
lagpolity1          0.014***
                  (0.000)
lagpolity2          0.027***
                  (0.001)
avg5polity1
0.015***

(0.001)
avg5polity2
0.028***

(0.001)
lagfh1                              0.054***
                                  (0.002)
lagfh2                              0.123***
                                  (0.002)
avg5fh_opp1
             0.045***

           (0.002)
avg5fh_opp2
             0.114***

           (0.002)
lagchga1                                            0.112***
                                                  (0.007)
lagchga2                                            0.347***
                                                  (0.007)
avg5chga1
                             0.116***

                           (0.007)
avg5chga2
                             0.352***

                           (0.008)

But what I'd like to get is the coefficients of all those that I call
avg5 below the coefficients of the lagged vars. In other words,
something like:

                      (1)             (2)             (3)
(4)             (5)             (6)
lagpolity1          0.014***
                  (0.000)
lagpolity2          0.027***
                  (0.001)
avg5polity1        0.015***
                  (0.001)
avg5polity2        0.028***
                  (0.001)
lagfh1                              0.054***
                                  (0.002)
lagfh2                              0.123***
                                  (0.002)
avg5fh_opp1                         0.045***
                                  (0.002)
avg5fh_opp2                         0.114***
                                  (0.002)
lagchga1                                            0.112***
                                                  (0.007)
lagchga2                                            0.347***
                                                  (0.007)
avg5chga1                                          0.116***
                                                   (0.007)
avg5chga2                                          0.352***
                                                   (0.008)

But obviously I do not want to run all the regressions again (it'd take ages!!).

Anyone can help me?

Thanks to all of you for your time and consideration,

Regards,

Emanuele.