st: log file

From   Humaira Asad <>
Subject   st: log file
Date   Wed, 27 Apr 2011 09:11:37 +0000

I always save my log file when I work on STATA but when I want to see the previous log file through FILE>VIEW>LOG FILE
I see few outputs in the beginning of the file and can't see the whole log file. How can i access the complete log file? or how to I save it to view it complete?

Humaira Asad
PhD Research Scholar
UoE Business School
University of Exeter, England