Re: st: Regression with fixed random data from panel data set

From   Scott Merryman <scott.merryman@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Regression with fixed random data from panel data set
Date   Tue, 26 Apr 2011 14:43:39 -0500

Take a look at Ben Jann's -gsample- (-findit gsample- to locate and download).

-gsample 20, cluster(id) wor- would randomly sample 20 firms without
replacement.

Scott