st: ZINB - how do you use lagged variables?

From   Jung-eun Lee <>
Subject   st: ZINB - how do you use lagged variables?
Date   Mon, 25 Apr 2011 14:19:40 -0700 (PDT)

STATA won't allow lagged right-hand-side variables(time-series operators, which the NBREG command does allow) when I use the ZINB command. Is there a way to solve this problem?
Or do I have to manually lag all the explanatory variables?
Thanks for your help.