Re: st: Repeating values error in panel data

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: st: Repeating values error in panel data
Date   Sat, 23 Apr 2011 10:18:12 +0100

1995-2005 sounds like 11 years to me!

More importantly,

1. The key question is what do you regard as a panel? Is it

(reporting, partner)  , time

or what?

2. -egen, group()- should be fairly fast.

3. I don't see how you might handle changes in time is material to how
you define a panel.