st: Question about reporting lots of coefficients

From   Matthew Bombyk <>
Subject   st: Question about reporting lots of coefficients
Date   Fri, 22 Apr 2011 12:59:13 -0500

Dear Statalist,

I am running a large number of similar regressions, using the same
controls but different dependent variables, time periods, and measures
of an explanatory variable of interest in each regression. I'd like to
make a table of results, with, for example, the rows being different
dependent variables and the columns being different time periods, and
the entries being the coefficient of a particular variable for the
corresponding dependent variable and time period. I wrote some code to
do this for my particular dataset, but I am wondering if there is a
program already written that is designed to deal with such a
situation, so I don't have to write lots of code every time I do this?

Matt Bombyk