RE: st: question about hierarchical model

From   "Airey, David C" <>
Subject   RE: st: question about hierarchical model
Date   Thu, 21 Apr 2011 16:46:19 -0500

There's no causal direction here. You have a person evaluated by a principal and a bunch of students. Then that is replicated. Who is to say one evaluation causes the other, unless the one side's evaluations are publicized to the other side.