Re: Antwort: st: problems installing outreg2 (Windows Vista)

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: Antwort: st: problems installing outreg2 (Windows Vista)
Date   Wed, 20 Apr 2011 19:19:04 +0100

See -help netio-.

Also, never try to copy user-written files into Stata's own
directories. It won't do very much harm, but it just will confuse you
next time you want to make a major change to Stata. You would need to
re-install all user-written programs.