Re: st: khb command

From   daniel klein <>
Subject   Re: st: khb command
Date   Tue, 19 Apr 2011 18:13:42 +0200

Since the error is in Mata, I guess you should try and update your
Mata libraries as suggested by Ulrich Kohler (author of -khb-) here

"(I'm not sure if this is necessary, but if you want to use -khb-
immediately after installation, you might have to update your Mata
libraries first. This is done with

. mata: mata mlib index

or by restarting Stata.)"